ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: New doc format and organization
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:49:31 GMT

 GM> So, I've gone for a more LDP format that has a primary table of
 GM> contents, with navigation links from one page to the next.

This is almost calling for docbook or stylebook - and I wouldn't mind
going into that direction. So, yes, I like it as an interim solution
(the HTML files) but would prefer to autogenerate the HTML at a later

 GM> Now, I don't like this format as it introduces some maintenance
 GM> headaches.

Obviously, most Next and Prev links are broken 8-).

 GM> Also, how do people feel about CSS?

Even javadoc uses CSS (JDK 1.2+ that is) so I think we could do so as

PS: I'd prefer .html over .htm

View raw message