ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: optional taskdefs missing
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:37:28 GMT

 CC> Will all optional tasks be built for the binary release of 1.2?

I guess it depends on the help of the Ant user community.

For Ant 1.1 (which has been built by me) we've included an
optional.jar that contained all optional tasks - and I think this is
what we should do again - one last time, the extension mechanism
should take care of this in Ant 2.0.

The problem is that I cannot build all optional tasks myself, and I
doubt there is an environment that can. So I - or whoever puts
together the release - will need people that send in the class files
of tasks I - or ... - cannot compile myself (I'll ask for it).

Stefan