ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Home for ANT GUI (was: Ant GUI Requirements)
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:01:17 GMT

 SF> I started working on the basic framework last night, and
 SF> certainly need some CVS space to put it and allow it to be
 SF> shared.

I think .duncan is reading here, he's the chairman of the Jakarta PMC
so he's the person who can setup whatever is necessary. AFAIK we would
need the PMC to officially approve it as a new project to give it a
CVS repository of its own (I'm not a member of the PMC). Lets see if
he speaks up, otherwise I'm going to propose it directly to the PMC if
it is OK with you.

If you wanted to host it in Ant's repository all that needs to be done
is making you a committer for Ant ...

Stefan