ant-dev mailing list archives

From Max Nalsky <ma...@mccme.ru>
Subject Re: Questions on Ant
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:26:28 GMT

Well,

What Ken suggests seems to be a kind of hack (even if it'd worked as he
suppose). Am I right there's no "right" way to do what I need? Maybe it
makes sense to modify Target.java so that a target could take a list of
comma-separated properies names and check whether all of them are true?

Max

P.S. BTW, Ken says "if prop1 is true, xxx will be executed". Is it really
so or "prop1" should simply be set regardless of its value?

Thanks again,
Max