ant-dev mailing list archives

From Max Nalsky <ma...@mccme.ru>
Subject Questions on Ant
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:48:48 GMT

Hi!

Sorry if I post questions that were already discussed here.

I haven't heard of Ant a week ago, now I'm using it for all my projects
and I'm extremely happy with it! Thank all of you for developing it.

Questions:

1) How can I defince a target that should be invoked only if TWO
properties are simultaneously set? Using

    <target name="xxx" if="prop1,prop2">

seem does not work. Is anyone has got an advice on it?

2) Actually it's a suggestion. I thought it might be useful in doc to have
backward links from each task description to a list of built-in
tasks. E.g. user will be able to "switch" between list of built-in tasks
and particular task description. It's sometimes useful instead of dragging
mouse to the browser's "back" button.

Max Nalsky