ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@boldfish.com>
Subject RE: Problem with WeblogicDeploymentTool & multiple entity beans
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:57:13 GMT
I am currently using ejbjar to build one jar file that contains multipule
beans (currently one entity and 1+ session beans) and it works fine.  I
just now ran into the problem when trying to add more than one entity
bean.  The problem is that WebLogic's weblogic-rdbms-bean xml file format
does not support more than one entity bean (rather silly if you ask me).

I was thinking about a mechanism to specify extra files to include in the
jar file.  WeblogicDeploymentTool could then use this information (tack on
the prefix that it is using) and include files that are available.

--jason