ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Problem with WeblogicDeploymentTool & multiple entity beans
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:25:40 GMT
Hey, I noticed that the WeblogicDeploymentTool doesn't seem to have any
support for generating a jar file with more than one
*-weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml file.  It looks like WebLogic's cmp xml file
can only contain field mappings for one entity bean.  Thus you can not
build an ejb-jar file from ant if you have more than one enity bean.

I was wondering what you think might be the best solution to this?  I was
thinking to just add something to WeblogicDeploymentTool, but I could see
that tools others might want to have other files included as well.

Any ideas?

--jason