ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Make destDir attribute of Javac task optional, please
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:42:33 GMT

If I understand this correctly, the only reason you would want the destDir
optional is to have your .class files and .java files in the same directory
structure.  The current CVS code takes the first source directory and makes
it the output directory if destDir isn't set, and it doesn't throw a
BuildException.  Is this not the functionality you want?

Glenn McAllister