ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Exclude attribute to javadoc
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:05:13 GMT

I wanted to add that fileset like functionality when I first updated
javadoc (well, sent in the patch that got commited) but I didn't have the
time.  Ah well.  Another TODO item.  And your point is well taken about how
often people build Javadocs.  I should never have forgotten that old
chestnut "Never assume anything. It makes an ass out of you and me." :-)

Glenn McAllister