ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: <echo file="foo"> goes to stdout as well
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:59:54 GMT

Diane, I'm not getting that behaviour when I try with my set of tests.
Could you provide the snippet of the build file causing you the problem?

Glenn McAllister

To:   ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  <echo file="foo"> goes to stdout as well

How come the text that <echo> sends to a file (now that it does) also ends
up coming out on the screen as well? Was that intended? Is it just some
aspect of the logging? (And is there some way to turn it off?)

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)