ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Questions on Ant
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:28:18 GMT

Its actually "if prop1 is defined, then xxx will be executed."  It doesn't
matter what the value is, the property just has to have a value.  What you
may need to do is script a test of the two properties and set (or not) a
third property that the target you want to execute depends on.

Glenn McAllister