ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject RE: documenting your build file
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:18:52 GMT

Using an XSL stylesheet is probably the easiest way to go.  And I'm pretty
sure you can locate comments relative to a particular element, but don't
quote me on that one.  I'll see if I can't come up with a basic XSL
stylesheet to do just that.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org; Please respond to
      chris@christophertodd.com