ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ritendra Sinha" <ritendra.si...@db.com>
Subject RE:Optional task!!
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:23:29 GMT

Hi,

I have just started using ANT as build tool and am not interested in doing any development
on the tool. Can anyone point out to me which email distribution should I be using if I require
information regarding some use of the tool.

In case you can help me with my problem I will be real grateful...

Currently I am looking for a task in ANT that will compile  EJBs. The download version of
ANT has the optional "ejbc" task supplied with it. I have managed to successfully build it
and incorporate it in the ant.jar library.

Unfortunately, this policy is for EJB1.0, and therefore won't handle EJB1.1 deployment descriptors
which is what I am using. Before starting to write my own task it will be nice to know if
there is a task available that will handle XML descriptors duruing ejbc compilation.  Also,
does the optional task ejbjar do the ejbc within it. I guess not!

Regards,
Ritendra

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.