ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ct...@alabanza.com>
Subject RE: SUBMIT[2] production.html
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 01:40:53 GMT
Steve-

Thank you very much for writing this document, it will really help us as we
move into development on a major Java project for which we intended to use
Ant, jUnit, and the automated build processes described in the Martin Fowler
article you cite.

And I agree that placing the Ant docs only one or two clicks away from the
main Ant page would be great, particularly for lazy and ignorant newbies
like me.  :-)

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer