ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <>
Subject RE: How to send arguments to listener dynamically
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:11:39 GMT

Sounds pretty cool...when it's finished, would you be willing to share it?

As for the email addresses, I haven't tried this, but I would imagine it
would be pretty easy to have your Listener class simply read from a Java
Properties file that contains "from =" and "to =" or something like that.  That makes it really easy
to change the email addresses any time you want.

Chris Todd

View raw message