ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ch...@christophertodd.com>
Subject RE: How to send arguments to listener dynamically
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:11:39 GMT
Purush-

Sounds pretty cool...when it's finished, would you be willing to share it?

As for the email addresses, I haven't tried this, but I would imagine it
would be pretty easy to have your Listener class simply read from a Java
Properties file that contains "from = ant@mybuildbox.org" and "to =
developers@mycompany.com" or something like that.  That makes it really easy
to change the email addresses any time you want.

Regards,
Chris Todd