ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: enhancement ideas: worthwhile?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:17:14 GMT
Jesse,

For point 1, I agree that this is a problem. I think the answer is to parse
the weblogic deployment descriptor to discover the CMP descriptors required
and not use the naming convention. A little involved. I'll look into doing
that after the 1.2 release unless you or someone else beats me to it.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au