ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Build Failed
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 21:15:56 GMT
I suspect this will be to do with overlapping classpaths between ant (the
system classloader) and the classloader being used within the JUnit task.
For me, I had problems only under hotspot, which seems to have a slightly
different way of managing loaded classes. Under 1.3 without hotspot, it
would be OK.

I wrote down some info when I was working on the class loader for EJBC which
I can provide, if I can find it.

I have had reports of some people having similar problems with ejbc lately
although I haven't had time to follow those up in detail yet.

Conor

+1 on classloaders being a pain.

--
Conor MacNeill