ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcel Schutte" <mar...@schutte.com>
Subject Warnings in stopwl task
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:34:34 GMT
Hi,

I am fixing the following warning in the 'stopwl' task:

     [java] The args attribute is deprecated. Please use nested arg
elements.

At the same time I tried setting fork=false to stay in the same JVM for
efficiency reasons. This gives me the following weblogic warning:

EnableReplaceObject failed.
RMI implementations hosted by this VM should not be buried in
java.io.Serializab
le data.
T3://127.0.0.1:7001 successfully shutdown
Shutdown sequence initiated

The weblogic shutdown is still successful though. Does anybody know what
this means? I recall that at the time I was playing with my own classloaders
I saw this too, but couldn't explain it then.

Regards,
Marcel