ant-dev mailing list archives

From Manomohan K Kalathil <manomoha...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: Apparent bug on ANT
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:39:38 GMT
Hi Jose,
I tried to reproduce this bug with W2K and ANT 1.2rc . Found that it works
perfectly and in the same manner in both cases :-)
Ditto for ANT 1.2rc1 of 17th October on W2K. Is this because of WINNT? I am
using JDK 1.2.2
Could you post the ant file and the version of Java ?
Cheers
Mano

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Alberto Fernandez [mailto:JFernandez@viquity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 1:08 AM
To: Ant Project List (E-mail)
Subject: Apparent bug on ANT

I have found the following problem in ANT:

If I call ---> ant target -Dprop=value
this works fine.

But if I call ----> ant -Dprop=value target
ant will execute the default target for the build. Instead of "target".

This is my experience on NT, and it looks wrong.

Another funny thing I have noticed is that everytime my build fails I will
get an stack trace from ANT
is this the spected behaviour? It seems that other people do not get this.
I am building from the CVS tree. Any funny switch I should know about?