ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Meade" <eme...@geekfarm.org>
Subject RE: Antigen found CorruptedCompressedFile virus
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:25:12 GMT

Well, what an unpleasent way to start the day...  I did a search on
Google for CorruptedCompressedFile virus, and came up with nothing, and
of course searching on Antigen for Exchange comes up with about 17000
hits.  Can anyone clue me in as to what is going on with antlr.jar?
( It's the same one that came with ANTLR 2.7.0 )

Erik