ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <dun...@x180.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] Fix for Chmod on MacOS X & build location
Date Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:18:33 GMT
On 10/17/00 6:14 AM, "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@bost.de> wrote:

> PD> I think they are discussing it this weekend (is it ApacheCon ???
>
> ApacheCon officially starts on Monday, but there is a meeting of the
> ASF members on Sunday (following a HackAthon, whatever that may be).

Lesse -- the hackathon is currently about 20 folks in a room all talking
code and sharing an Airport connection to the world. Yesterday we were up to
about 30 folks or so -- and probably will be this afternoon again. :)

(writing from the hackathon)

.duncan

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com