ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Dependencies between classes
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:25:51 GMT
If I remember correctly the idea that was going around was
to have a separate task that will do the dependency analysis and
will delete those .class files affected.

After that, the <javac> class can just work as is. The advantage
here is that we do not need to touch <javac> and only those that
really want this feature will invoke it.

Jose Alberto