ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Apparent bug on ANT
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:10:49 GMT
Stephan,

I think I found what I think was the problem:

If I say:
   ant -Dtest clean

It will execute the default target. If I say:
   ant -Dtest=true clean

it executes the clean target.
I just wanted the variable to be defined, did not care for any especific
since I can not test it anyway. 8-P

Is this the expected behaviour? I would have thought that "test" should be
defined as nothing (empty string) on the first case. I just tested it with
the build file for ANT itself.

With respect to the exception, our current production is a little OLD and in

that version any parsing error finished complaining about modern compiler
not being there and a stack trace.
The current CVS tree fixed that.

Thanks in advance,

Jose Alberto