ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Get emacs to find the correct build.xml and automatically pas s it to ant.
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:08:21 GMT
Barry hi,

I am trying to use your prj.el file for our builds, but since we use CVS
and every developer may have checkout the source in a different directory,
I wonder if it is possible to specify the location of the build file
relative
to prj.el itself.

My idea is to checkin on CVS "<TOP>/prj.el" and let then specify the
buildfile
relative to this location.

Any ideas how to do this?

TIA,