ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Questions on Ant
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:01:49 GMT
Actually this is possible to do in ANT, although conversome.

We just need to remember our boolean algebra:
  A ^ B == ~(~A v ~B)

Hence:

  <target name="aa" unless="a">
   <property name="ab" />
  </target>

  <target name="bb" unless="b">
   <property name="ab" />
  </target>

  <target name="xxx" depends="aa,bb" unless="ab" >
   <your stuff here/>
  </target>

There you go!!!! (here "a" --> "prop1", "b" --> "prop2")