ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Release Plan Ant 1.2
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 18:16:14 GMT
A couple of days ago I submitted a patch for adding <sysproperty>
nested elements to <java>. My intension was to get it in before 1.2.

Have any of the commmiters had time to take a look at it and decide
whether to put it in or not? I would really like to have it in for 1.2.
In the current <java> there is no way to specify that the ${value} of a
-Dname=${value} is a file and hence it must be expanded into a full path.
And there is also no way to pass system properties if the task is not
forked.

If there is any reason people think the change should not get in, please let
me know so I may try to workout any problems.

TIA

Jose Alberto