ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Another Question about jlink
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:43:05 GMT
Forgive me if this has been covered.....

If I "unjar" a set of jars into a temp directory, then
delete the manifests, then "jar" the temp directory,
I have merged all these files, and I have a jar WITH
a manifest.

Now, if I merge the jars with jlink, there is now now
manifest. Which kinda ruins it, eh? Including one
is not an option, since the jars I want to merge come
from a nighly build, the contents can change, so I
want the manifest to be automatic. Using jar to create
the merged jars gives me that, but it's "uglier" having
a sequence of unjar commands followed by a "jar" command
than a single jlink command.....

Am I missing something?

-ken