ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Dependency task
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:26:40 GMT
I'm gonna try this out sometime this weekend.

We have a set of builds that take anywhere
from 20 seconds (a handfull of files) to
one that takes about 9 minutes (2251 files).

Just a question - in verbose mode does it list
all the classes that it deleted? Because, I
can check version control and see what files
were changed since the last build, and I
can look at their import statements, and
see if the files deleted match up...