ant-dev mailing list archives

From gayre <greg.a...@destiny.com>
Subject WeblogicDeploymentTool
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:22:59 GMT
I downloaded ant last week and have been fiddling around with the
WeblogicDeployment tool to better suit my projects needs and thought
some of you might be interested.  I made some minor adjustments in the
addVendorFiles() method to parse the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file to scan
for vendor specific descriptors.
Advantages of this class are as follows:
1.) No longer need a subtask for toplink
2.) No hard coding a vendor specific descriptors
3.) No hard coded check for weblogic-cmp-rdbms.xml
This should also work for all other O/R mapping tools.  I have not
completely tested this class, but it seems to work fine in my
environment.  Please let me know if you find this useful or would like
further functionality.  Thanks.

Note:  In order to subclass DescriptorHandler, I had to change a couple
of the instance variables from private to protected.  Other than that,
all code changes were in WeblogicDeploymentTool.java