ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nordlund <peter.nordl...@lentus.se>
Subject Exclude attribute to javadoc
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:55:33 GMT
Hi,

I think I need an exclude attribute to javadoc,

I am trying to run javadoc and it seems like
I need an exclude attribute, since I have a lot of SCCS direcories
laying all around in my source-code, (they originate from my source-code
control system, bitkeeper)

or am I using javadoc in the wrong way?

I am using ant/2000-10-12

and the target looks like

<target name="javadoc" depends="prepare">
  <javadoc packagenames="se.lentus.util.*"
           sourcepath="../Util/java"
           destdir="${javadoc}"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
           windowtitle="Test API"
           doctitle="Test"
           bottom="&lt;i>Copyright &#169; 2000 Dummy Corp. All Rights
Reserved.&lt;/i>">
  </javadoc>
</target>

Output is:
javadoc:
  [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
  [javadoc] Javadoc execution
  [javadoc] Loading source files for package se.lentus.util...
  [javadoc] Loading source files for package se.lentus.util.swing...
  [javadoc] Loading source files for package
se.lentus.util.swing.SCCS...
  [javadoc]
/home/users/alu/bk/LENTUS/Util/java/se/lentus/util/swing/SCCS/s.Tree
TableModel.java:1: Invalid character in input.

/Regards,
Peter