ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <rvau...@seaconinc.com>
Subject Re: New doc format and organization
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:15:02 GMT
Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

I use the docs only as a reference, not as an end-to-end read.  The only real
problem I have with the docs is quickly locating the command description I
want.  The links to the various commands are very convenient, but the way they
are located a few pages down in the doc is not.

The only "quick fix" I can recommend is to move these links to the top of the
doc (a table of contents if you will).  This will allow users to get to a
specific section in a couple of clicks, rather than searching as is necessary
now.

roger