ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: New doc format and organization
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:14:45 GMT
Ah, yes, I now I know what you mean.

We have a javascript navigation frame
with dynamic expanding/collapsing
for navigating through web pages of
product builds. Thanks to differences
between Navigator and IE, one has to
go through great torture to make it work
on just those two. And, just for grins,
I tried using Navigator 6 preview 3,
and the javascript based navigation frame
doesn't work AT ALL. In fact, the frame
is just empty...

Oh, and I meant I used netscape 4.7 for testing,
not 5.7....

Yes, with the left hand with all contents, there
is no need to wrap the right hand side pages
with nagigation to "next" and "previous"...