ant-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Lucas <j...@stonecottage.com>
Subject Re: <classpath> confusion
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:57:11 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>  JL> Unfortunately, when I try to use the same path within <java>, the
>  JL> new classpath doesn't appear to be used...
>
> Hmm, it does for me.
>
> Could you please run the build file causing the problems with -debug
> and post the results here?

Sure, below is the output.  I'm trying to using Stylebook to create some
docs.

I do see now from the debug output that the classes are being loaded by
Ant.  I should have tried this at first.  My question would be whether
Stylebook can't this xml file because it was loaded in the Ant loader as
opposed to the System loader.

/docs ../xdocs/site-book.xml ../xdocs/skin
force loading org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook
Class java.lang.Object loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.Logger
Class org.apache.stylebook.Logger loaded from ant loader
Class java.lang.Throwable loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.Exception loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.CreationException
Class org.apache.stylebook.CreationException loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.InitializationException
Class org.apache.stylebook.InitializationException loaded from ant
loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException
Class org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.Engine
Class org.apache.stylebook.Engine loaded from ant loader
Class java.lang.SecurityException loaded from system loader
Class java.net.URLStreamHandlerFactory loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.String loaded from system loader
Class java.io.IOException loaded from system loader
Class java.util.Properties loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.Class loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.ClassLoader loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.StringBuffer loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.System loaded from system loader
Class java.io.PrintStream loaded from system loader
[StyleBook] Overriding targetDirectory="../docs" (Old=".")
Class java.io.File loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.URLHandler
Class org.apache.stylebook.URLHandler loaded from ant loader
Class java.net.URLStreamHandler loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.URLHandler$StylebookStreamHandler
Class org.apache.stylebook.URLHandler$StylebookStreamHandler loaded from
ant loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.URLHandler$ResourceStreamHandler
Class org.apache.stylebook.URLHandler$ResourceStreamHandler loaded from
ant loader
Class java.net.URL loaded from system loader
[StyleBook] Project URL: "sbk:/sources/site-book.xml"
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.BasicEngine
Class org.apache.stylebook.BasicEngine loaded from ant loader
Class org.w3c.dom.Node loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.Component
Class org.apache.stylebook.Component loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.Parameters
Class org.apache.stylebook.Parameters loaded from ant loader
Class java.util.Hashtable loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.ComponentFactory
Class org.apache.stylebook.ComponentFactory loaded from ant loader
Class java.lang.ClassCastException loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.ClassNotFoundException loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.IllegalAccessException loaded from system loader
Class java.lang.InstantiationException loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.parsers.XercesParser
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.parsers.AbstractParser
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.AbstractComponent
Class org.apache.stylebook.AbstractComponent loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.Parser
Class org.apache.stylebook.Parser loaded from ant loader
Class org.apache.stylebook.parsers.AbstractParser loaded from ant loader
Class org.xml.sax.ErrorHandler loaded from system loader
Class org.apache.stylebook.parsers.XercesParser loaded from ant loader
Class java.lang.NullPointerException loaded from system loader
Class org.xml.sax.SAXException loaded from system loader
Class org.xml.sax.SAXParseException loaded from system loader
Class org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser loaded from system loader
Class org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser loaded from system loader
Class org.w3c.dom.Document loaded from system loader
Finding class org.apache.stylebook.BasicParameters
Class org.apache.stylebook.BasicParameters loaded from ant loader
Class org.xml.sax.InputSource loaded from system loader
[XercesParser]
[StyleBook] Caught org.apache.stylebook.InitializationException: Cannot
parse configurations "res:/org/apache/stylebook/data/engine.xml"
[StyleBook] Error creating engine