ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Release Plan Ant 1.2
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:51:59 GMT
Well, since I normally wait a day or two after
commits of interest to me (to see if problems
are reported) I have'nt gotten the version
with Glenn's consolidation.

Glenn, did the copy empty directories make it in? I know
you said you couldn't get to all features...
I'd personally like to see this in the release, but
I don't think we should hold up the release if
just for one attribute...