ant-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@ksu.edu>
Subject Re: how do I contribute?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 01:11:34 GMT
Just a thought, but it may be useful to put some documentation for would-be
contributors on the Get Involved index page. I for one found it slightly
frustrating to find all kinds of links for what the current state of
development was and subscribe pages for the mailing lists, and no way to submit
new code.

I already went through every link on this page, to no avail.

John