ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@locus.apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant GUI
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:57:54 GMT
At 07:34  30/10/00 -0800, you wrote:
>A couple of days back someone posted a question asking
>for an update on the so called "Anthill" GUI, and no
>one seemed to reply. Can I assume from this that there
>is no ongoing effort with respect to this tool, and
>that it is a task still needing contributors?

don't know. The main developer is not an ant developer as such he is just
using  ant ;). I can't remember the exact details but I remember thinking
"groovy" when I read his description ;) You should be able to find details
in mail archive ;)

>If it is not currently active, does anyone know if
>there have been any design decision made on it, e.g.
>list of requirements, screen mockups, architectures,
>wishes, etc? I'm interested to know what the group's
>thoughts have been relative to this in the past. If
>this discussion has already come and gone, a pointer
>to a list of archived messages would be great!

No such thing but feel free to brainstorm. The more people thinking about
it the better ;)

Cheers,

Pete