ant-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Rosner <dros...@interbind.com>
Subject RE: JavaHome vs. JAVA_HOME
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:37:53 GMT
I'm actually concerned about the use of the Underscore vs. not using it; the
case isn't an issue.

After instaling the JDK on my WinNT box, I have a registry key of that name
in my software section (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/javasoft/Java
Development Kit/1.3/JavaHome)

...shouldn't ant be using the same variable?

-D