ant-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Rosner <dros...@interbind.com>
Subject RE: Nasty gotcha with new <delete>
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:42:37 GMT
I have to ask about this one- it appears that this will now delete the
directory itself, not just empty it out. Is that correct behavior?

I used to have this:

     <target name="EmptyDirs" depends="init">

        <echo message="Emptying: '${javaSourceDir}'" />
        <delete dir="${javaSourceDir}" />

        <echo message="Emptying: '${classesTargetDir}'" />
        <delete dir="${classesTargetDir}" />
    </target>

I don't recall it removing the directories, I thought it would just empty
them...

Please advice,
-Rz