ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Targets as graph (was: Ant GUI Requirements)
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:53:21 GMT
> That means for
> me (and the whole
> ArgoUML project) once a suitable build.xml is there,
> we rarely edit it,
> but run targets every few minutes. So for me highest

Toby,

Do you know anything about the status of the GEF
project (which I understand is an offshoot of
ArgoUML)? Displaying targets as graph nodes in the GUI
is something very appealing, but the GEF dependencies
on old versions of the IBM XML parser make it a
non-starter here. Also, from licensing standpoint, are
the Apache license and GEF University of California
licenses compatible?

Ant developers:

What's the Apache position here on external libraries?

thanks,
Simeon

=====
mailto:simeon@fitch.net