ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ant GUI Requirements
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:48:24 GMT
I have thrown together the following HTML file
containing a *very* rough set of capabilities for the
Ant GUI.

I hesitate to call it a requirements document, as it
is certainly not written in a formal manner, nor do I
intend it to be fixed. I just wanted to start
recording people's wishes for it so that there could
be a basis for launching work on it.

So I appreciate any feedback, etc. If the group likes
it, would someone be willing to check it into the spec
directory?

Thanks,

Simeon Fitch

PS: anyone open to the name "antidote" over "anthill"?