ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject List of built-ins (Re: Some Thoughts on Ant 1.3 and 2.0)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:41:54 GMT
--- Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de> wrote:
> I think I've added all of them to the current docs (there's a section
> "Built In Properties" in writing a simple build file). Did I miss
> some?

Well, you show 3, and I show 48, so I'd have to say "yes". :)

Also, how come the project name isn't captured in a property anywhere?
What's the name actually used for? (I've referenced it in <script> tasks,
but where/what else is it/can it be used for?)

And the biggest "also" -- the doc says all the attributes are required for
<project>, but there's nothing at run-time to suggest that's true -- my
plain.xml file, which I used to get the list, has one word in it:

  <project/>

and that's it.

I've attached the list of built-in properties, tasks, and datatypes that I
got.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)