ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ant GUI
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:34:13 GMT
A couple of days back someone posted a question asking
for an update on the so called "Anthill" GUI, and no
one seemed to reply. Can I assume from this that there
is no ongoing effort with respect to this tool, and
that it is a task still needing contributors?

If it is not currently active, does anyone know if
there have been any design decision made on it, e.g.
list of requirements, screen mockups, architectures,
wishes, etc? I'm interested to know what the group's
thoughts have been relative to this in the past. If
this discussion has already come and gone, a pointer
to a list of archived messages would be great!

cheers,

Simeon Fitch

=====
mailto:simeon@fitch.net