ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Code Submission: howto?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:09:32 GMT
Sorry for another newbie question, but I wrote I
little Ant utility class I'm calling "EmacsNotifier"
which is a BuildListener that sends emacs a message
when there is a build error. It causes emacs to go to
the file and line number causing the error, saving me
some time in fixing syntax errors, etc.

If this is something someone else out there might be
interested in, I'd like to donate the codelet. If
there is interest then:

1) Who do I send it to?
2) Since it is just utility, where would it live?
3) What should the package name be?
4) How does one turn over copyright to the Apache
group?

My apologies if there is some FAQ that covers this
info.

Simeon Fitch

=====
mailto:simeon@fitch.net