ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status of Ant GUI
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:56:02 GMT
I've a newbie here, and am also interested to know
what sort of discussions there have been about the
GUI, as I'm thinking that is an area I might be able
to help out.

Who owns the GUI? When will more info about its
existence be available on the web site? What are the
priorities, task assignments, and design approaches?

So any reference points would be great (even message
number ranges that I can query).

Thanks,

Simeon Fitch

=====