ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to send arguments to listener dynamically
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:52:24 GMT
--- Chris Todd <chris@christophertodd.com> wrote:
> Sounds pretty cool...when it's finished, would you be willing to share
> it?

I thought I remembered someone already having done something like this.
You might want to search the archive.

> As for the email addresses, I haven't tried this, but I would imagine it
> would be pretty easy to have your Listener class simply read from a Java
> Properties file [...]

Why wouldn't it just be able to get the email addr's from a property set
in ant (however they got that way, whether from a file or set on the
command-line, etc.)? -- is it that this is some completely separate thing,
so it doesn't know about any of the properties?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)