ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ack! (RE: <property> task sure looks broken to me)
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:48:15 GMT
Not sure why people are re-visiting this old message. I sent out a
follow-up very shortly after I sent this original, saying "Never mind --
my bad -- had <property> mingled in my mind with <available>".

Sorry if people have spent time looking into this. There isn't a problem
with <property> -- there was just a problem with me getting confused about
it one morning.

Is there any way to delete a message from the archive? :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)