ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Questions on Ant
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:39:45 GMT
--- Max Nalsky <maxim@mccme.ru> wrote:
> So, I don't like to propose a silly things, but maybe a list of
> properties
> inside "if" and "unless" tags in <target> would extend Ant's
> functionality leaving it simple. What do Ant's developers think?

Hi Max,

Basically what that would amount to would be an AND -- and since the
if/unless police are loath to allow for even a test-for-equality, it's
exceedingly unlikely they'd be willing to let an AND slip in there. I'm
afraid you'll have to do either some scripting or write your own task
that, say, could be something like <available>, but for properties.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)