ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where can I find the SQL task, etc? (was: cvs commit: jakarta-ant /src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs SQLExec.java)
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:00:24 GMT
--- Daniel Rosner <drosner@interbind.com> wrote:
> I'm at a loss about new features and how to tool around with them- I'm
> poking around at the http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/index.html site,
> specifically I found the
> http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-ant/docs/sql.html
> file,
> which implies functionality I don't see in the version I am using.

Try:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakart-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/SQLExec.java

(Sorry it that line-wraps...not within my control to prevent.)

> And actually, when I look at the latest version of the docs- an
> index.html
> file which is in CVS- it lists a whole host of tasks that don't seem to
> be in any source code or binary I have been able to download.

Some tasks are optional -- try looking thru:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/

Note: If you want to use optional tasks, you need to <taskdef> them.

Hope this helps,
Dinae

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)