ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Zindel" <steve.zin...@semrev.ch>
Subject Comment to bug report #205
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:00:09 GMT
Hi,
I've tried the jlink action recommendet by comment #113 but is stil
have problems. Here is what I want to do:
I create a EJB jar using the obtional ejbjar task which works fine.
Then I want to add some more classes (from the same package as the
EJB) into this jar. First I tried use the jar task for this (see bug
report #205) which didnt work. Now I tried the jlink task with the
result that a "java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/" is
thrown due to the reason that my supplement classes are located
withing the same package as the EJB (com.csg....). Is this a bug of
the jlink task?
What would be nice from my point of view is to be able to add some
classes into my EJB jar using a external text file like in the jar
task with the indludesfile argument.

Thanks for help and by the way... ant is really a very nice tool..
Well done!

PS: There seems to be an typing mistake in the jlink help html page
on the examples. The jlink tag ends with a "/" sign which leads to an
xml parser error. ("<jlink compress="false" outfile="out.jar"/> ...
</jlink>" should be : "<jlink compress="false" outfile="out.jar"> ...
</jlink>"