ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject if/unless at the task level?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 05:54:45 GMT
Would it be too difficult/weird/impossible to have if/unless available at
the task level instead of only at the target level? Would you be able to
do it in and have it be available to all the tasks that do
"extends Task" (or MatchingTask), rather than having to go thru and change
each task's .java file?  I've been "pseudo-coding" a large target, and
including if/unless in the tasks that comprise it (just as a reminder for
now), but I'm looking at it, and it'd sure make for a much more compact
(and I think easier to follow) build-file if it was actually workable that
way, instead of having to have a separate target for each task that has a
conditional execution.

Do You Yahoo!?